A list of some of the best insults from a galaxy far, far away.
Everyone enjoys a good put-down or insult, unless you’re unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of course.
Here is the Daily Dust’s Top 10 insults from the Sci-fi world:
10. “You were right. That must be a novel experience for you.” Avon, Blake’s Seven.
9. “Anything I can do to help?” “Short of dying, no, I can’t think of a thing.” Morden and Vir, Babylon 5.
8. “I’m older and wiser.” “Yeah well, you’re half right.” Earl and Valentine, Tremors.
7. “He’s not as stupid as he looks.” “My dear, nobody could be as stupid as he looks.” The Countess and Count Scarlioni, Doctor Who.
6. “He’s like a turd that won’t flush.” Deacon, Waterworld.
5. “Hey, Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?” “No, have you?” Vasquez and Hudson, Aliens.
4. “Friendship? Do you know how many people I’ve met in my life I could count on as friends? True friends?” “Well, if you count Inflatable Ingrid, your polythene pal, one.” Rimmer and Lister, Red Dwarf.
3. “Where’s the fire?” “That would be in my pants.” “That’s probably syphilis.” Rube, Mason and Daisy, Dead Like Me.
2. “You’re a lot smarter than you look. Of course, you look like a retard.” Cordelia, Angel.
1. “You’re about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican.” Rimmer, Red Dwarf.
To see the full list of insults visit sci-fi and fantasy website sfx.co.uk