Just a couple of Mariah Carey’s request in order to turn on some Christmas lights.
The singing Diva, known for her extravagant demands, looks unlikely to get her wish this time though.
Health & Safety have ruled out the use of animals during the Christmas Lights show, as the Westfield complex in West London (The shopping centre where Miss Carey will be switching on the lights) does not allow pets.
A source at the Westfield Complex told The Mail:
“We did manage to source the doves that we were going to release into the sky, but the kittens proved terribly difficult.
“In the end, it was made clear that due to health and safety, there was no way we could have the animals at Westfield.
“We do not allow pets into Westfield – that rule would apply for everyone.
“We have worked extremely hard to make sure that Mariah’s event is fantastic. Even the model of car had to be changed six times to one that her people liked.”
The full list of Mariah Carey’s demands included:
- 20 White Kittens to surround her.
- 100 White Doves to be released when the Christmas lights were switched on.
- Pink butterfly shaped confetti to shower over Miss Carey at the end of her appearance.
- A Pink carpet for Miss Carey to walk down.
- A Rolls Royce to drive her through the shopping centre.
- A wand to wave at the Christmas lights.
- A Personal entourage of 15 and around 80 security guards.
- And, rather surprisingly, just simple bottles of water.
The question you have to ask is whether she’s worth it all?
The answer you’re looking for is no.