We’ve all seen the clip on Youtube, Ted Williams, the homeless guy in Ohio with the amazing voice. You may also have read that Mr Williams now has a job.
Well a UK company have just created a game “Ted Williams U-Talk”.
Ok so it’s a parody, but all good fun.Read More
It’s that time of year where we spend half an hour scrolling around the Daily Mail and picking out those articles that really make so much sense…
So here we go..:-
- Christmas dinner causes dandruff. Yes it does. No really.
- Could your Christmas make-up make you sick? Our survey said..uh uh..
- Brandy In Christmas Pud Could Make You Over The Limit – a Christmas pudding to serve four contains as much alcohol as three glasses of wine..tell us where to buy this pud please!
- Christmas Party Food Causes Piles – yuk
- How Unhealthy Celeb Chef’s Christmas Dinners Are – So don’t buy the books on the adverts all over the site..
- Ten smart ways to avoid mother-in-law meltdown this Christmas – written by Les Dawson? No..it’s real..
If you find any more please leave them in the comments below.
If you would like to see more like this, why not try our 20 strange things the Daily Mail says causes cancer
Merry Christmas!Read More
Mill Hill Children’s Centre in Waterlooville has hosted a parent and toddler coffee morning for seven years, giving parents the chance to catch up and children some time to play.
But health and safety fears have put a stop to any more cafe au lait. According to centre boss, Penny Bovey, the ban is justified
“We feel this is a sensible way of keeping children safe. ”
“Groups where children are not mobile or in a creche will still be able to have hot drinks.”
We asked Nescafe for a reaction but they declined to comment about such a
ridiculous serious issue.
What is the most absurd health and safety issue you have heard about this year, do let us know in the comments below.
Image credit modomaticRead More
It’s that time again where folk all over the UK are nipping out to buy stocking fillers for their children. This year it seems the grandparents may have been buying for themselves..
Amazon.co.uk have given details on the best selling celebrity calendars this year (so far) and it seems Sir Cliff Richard is outselling everyone including youtube/twitter sensation Justin Beiber.
We’ve asked around (a retirement home) and nobody we’ve spoken to as yet has bought one of Sir Cliff’s calendars..so the question is this, who is buying ‘em?
List in full:-
Top five male best-sellers:
1. Cliff Richard
3. Justin Bieber
4. Michael Buble
5. Peter Andre
Top five female best-sellers:
1. Cheryl Cole
2. Kylie Minogue
4. Lady Gaga
5. Kelly BrookRead More
It’s amazing how even HRH could screw things up if she got addicted to Facebook..AwesomeRead More